We work for free if no one gets hired. Our fees have always been based on performance.
As a recruiting firm, we specialize in finding people through our own independent research. We only search for superstars, and we only search where you find them: that is, where they live and work.
We maintain an internal database of tens of thousands of prospects and we review and extend this database through direct referral as well as through our proprietary data development platform.
We use criteria that tells us that the applicants have already been through extensive screening based on their backgrounds in education, employment, and military experience. When evaluating applicants, we ask ourselves these questions.
- Schools attended: Did the applicant attend a university that has high admission standards and is highly ranked for its academic program?
- Academic performance: Does the applicant have a distinguished academic record and perhaps a graduate degree?
- Employers: Has the applicant worked at a company that is known for its success in hiring the best people?
- Employment performance: Has the person shown stability, professional achievement, and vertical progression since joining industry?
- Military experience: Has the applicant served as a junior military officer or perhaps attended college after military service and, therefore, been through the military screening processes?
All of these institutions have built-in screening procedures and help us know the potential these applicants bring our clients.
Then we do telephone interviews with every applicant before we refer the person to our clients. We take into consideration verbal and written skills. We consider how the person conducts themselves in the interview. Does the applicant appear thoughtful. Does the applicant answers the questions asked and not just discusses what comes to mind. We focus on the fit. Does the experience match the job? We interview the applicants with questions about their resume and assess how credible applicants are when discussing their resume.
Therefore, the resumes our clients receive from us are few, but these resumes are from applicants who are a fit.
We value our clients and look forward to the opportunity to helping you fill your vacant positions with people who will bring value to your company.
Jay Wren CPG Careers
Sacramento, CA 95831