Wonderful things happen when I read books. I learn things that I would not know from surfing the Internet. There are things in books that I do not know that I do not know.
I have a library card and I use it. There is a library within walking distance. It is a library branch and more often than not does not have the books that I want to read. I always have a couple of books on order from other branches.
I am always looking for ideas for books to read. I pick up these ideas from discussion groups, friends, and best-selling lists.
Some of the fun and informative books I have recently read include
- Outliers: The Story of Success, Malcolm Gladwell
- The Hypomanic Edge: The Link Between (A Little) Craziness and (A Lot of) Success in America, John D. Gartner
- The Feeling Good Handbook, David D. Burns
- Steve Jobs, Walter Isaacson
- The Art of Client Service: 58 Things Every Advertising & Marketing Professional Should Know, , Robert Solomon