- Sell volume and distribution within the food service sector.
- Operate efficiently, providing an operating budget for areas of responsibility.
- Be the expert in the food service industry.
- Provide menu item additions that will include company products as ingredients.
- Build relationships with customers through phone, mail, email, and buying office sales calls.
- Identify new customers and potential for new sales with existing customers Increase volume through the expansion of customer base.
- Be the sole contributor for all sales volume through sales presentations for assigned geography.
- Generate sales reports and analysis.
- Provide help in preparation and distribution of price lists.
- Participate in new item ideation and creation
- Build strong community relations for the company Write updates of sales forecasts by customer and item.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree — MBA preferred CA based 10 years of experience with in food service sales
- Excellent basic technology skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, analytical abilities
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong internal and external relationship skills – interpersonal skills
- Good driving record
- High energy, motivation, and self-disciplined