Sample Job Description Marketing Services Sales Account Executive
Generate revenue by selling national/regional programming on the Client network to key manufacturer clients. Build
business partnerships by acting as marketing consultant with significant industry knowledge. Develop, present and
design programs that drive client sales efficiently and effectively.
1. Generate revenue to goal by selling clients strategic ownership of the Client network on a national/regional
2. To prospect assigned client for incremental sales revenue via national/regional programs.
3. Penetrate clients’ headquarters and field organizations to develop strong business relationships and strategic
4. Act as Marketing Consultant externally with clients.
5. Design and ensure efficient and effective programs.
6. Manage client programs to budget.
7. Act as a liaison between assigned manufacturer sales team and Retail Services.
Education: Bachelor Degree or equivalent in-depth specialized training.
Experience: Five to eight years previous sales experience in related industry, emphasis in marketing, promotion
or direct retail/broker sales.
· Ability to interface at all levels of management.
· Proven track record of developing industry relationships with clients and peers, vendors and business partners.
· Budget management, financial projection skills.
· Ability to work independent of supervision and make decisions of wide variety and complexity.
· Able to professionally perform multi-media sales presentations.
· Organization and time management skills.
· Knowledge of PC hardware and software packages.
· Management skills must include: supervising, training, presenting.
· Solid communication skills.
· Able to understand several manufacturer categories and make recommendations to address strategic brand
External Job Contacts:
Executive levels of manufacturer headquarters and key regional sales/marketing personnel and Client Corporation’s