Sample Job Description Regional Sales Manager
Individual will have the lead sales role across the Mid Atlantic region. Implement sales & marketing programs to achieve Grocery/Snack brands
corporate distribution and volume goals and aggressively expand sales opportunities and enhance company’s leadership position at key
accounts – Wakefern/ShopRite, A&P, Acme, Price Chopper, DeMoulas, King Kullen, Shoppers, Big Y, Farm Fresh and Weiss.
• Responsibility for volume, distribution and profit objectives.
• Develop and present business plans and category reviews to retailers, distributors and brokers.
• Coordinate account follow-up between brokers, distributors, and retailers.
• Perform annual market level business and performance reviews with brokers, distributors, and retailers.
• Implement Corporate Sales and Marketing objectives within each account.
• Manage and monitor regional Market Development Funds (MDF).
• Post promotional analysis to determine best return on trade funds.
• Retail management of broker and distributor network
• Ability and desire to work individually and as part of a team.
• Key personnel within the regional broker and distributor network.
• BA/BS Degree:
• 3-5 years sales experience with a Consumer Packaged Goods Company, Distributor or Broker Network.
• Ability and desire to travel extensively.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Nielsen/IRI syndicated data.
• Computer literate with enhanced working knowledge and skills of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint programs