Salary: Highly competitive relative to experience
This position calls for a person who is action oriented with an ability to think strategically while also maintaining a passion for tactical detail level execution. In this role, you will be responsible for generating revenue by penetrating specific national accounts and serving as a marketing consultant that provides efficient and effective programming solutions via the Company network. It will be critical to have a combination of sales skills, marketing knowledge and analytical ability. The person will be equally comfortable working with buyers and boardroom members.
- Achieve revenue goals how identifies client goals and then sells outcome based program designs that deliver measurable success against the clients’ success measure
- Develop a business plan that incorporates Company’s new advertising capabilities to increase client penetration and which leads to incremental revenue growth
- Build and manage relationships across multiple clients, multiple functions (brand marketing, field sales, consumer promotion) and at all levels of the organization
- Analyze facts to design efficient and effective program solutions.
- Manage accounts including revenue forecasting and the managing of programs, budgets and accounts receivable
- Education: Bachelors Degree
- Experience: Five to eight years previous sales/marketing experience in related industry, emphasis in marketing, promotion or sales
- Undergraduate record of high achievement
- Master’s degree in marketing or business management extremely helpful
- Stable record of accomplishment of employment of two or three employers over 10 to 15 years
- Strong knowledge of marketing and sales, with particular emphasis on the CPG manufacturer/retail sales environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface and sell at all levels of management
- Proven track record of developing relationships with clients, co-workers, vendors and business partners
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Budget management, financial projection skills
- Ability to work independent of supervision and make decisions of wide variety and complexity· Able to professionally do multi-media sales presentations
- Organization and time management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel and skill with other basic software packages (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Able to understand several manufacturer categories and make recommendations to address strategic brand initiatives
The intent of this job description is to describe the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. Incumbents may be required to do other job-related tasks other than those specifically presented in this description.