This individual will be accountable for providing analytical support for the OPNA Inventory Manager and for Supply Chain stakeholders. This individual will report to the OPNA Inventory Manager.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Update and publish daily, weekly and monthly inventory reports and metrics.
- Provide inventory data and analysis to project teams to help identify and manage potential inventory risk and exposure.
- Work with Supply Planning team, Plants, Marketing, Sales, Finance and Distribution to help monitor and manage the disposition of obsolete finished goods and raw material inventory.
- Drive monthly updates to the Sales, Production and Inventory model.
- Work with inventory manager to update monthly, quarterly and annual inventory plans and projections.
- Develop analysis, reports and tools that can be used to help manage new products and the end of life of products so as to minimize our exposure to obsolete raw material and finished goods inventory.
- Lead and/or participate in Business Process Improvement events geared towards addressing root causes of problem inventory.
- Process mapping, data mapping, charting, graphing and interpretation of data.
- Additional projects and ad-hoc analysis as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics/Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management, Industrial Engineering, or related field required.
- Two to four years of progressively responsible experience in Supply Chain Analysis, Logistics, or Planning.
- Demonstrated understanding of the key Supply Chain activities and their primary drivers.
- Strong analytical, data analysis, problem solving, and verbal/written communication skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills including experience with data warehousing systems, demand and supply planning systems, legacy systems. Advanced experience in MS Excel a must. Experience in MS Access a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to transfer knowledge through process mapping, data mapping, charting, graphing, and interpretation
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast paced cross-functional team environment and as well as ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Project Management experience is a plus.