Job Title: Regional Business Manager
Department: Grocery/NDB Division
Reports To: Director of Sales-West
Implement sales & marketing programs to achieve Grocery/NDB brands corporate
distribution and volume goals and aggressively expand brand distribution and enhance
Hain Celestial dominance in the Specialty Foods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Regional responsibility for volume, distribution and profit goals and objectives.
• Develop and present market level business plans and incentive programs to
regional brokers, distributors, and retailers.
• Coordinate account follow-up between brokers, distributors, and retailers.
• Perform annual market level business and performance reviews with brokers,
distributors, and retailers.
• Implement Corporate Sales and Marketing objectives within the region.
• Allocate and monitor regional Market Development Funds (MDF).
• Effectively manage regional MDF budgets.
• Implement all programs and planograms at key designated accounts.
• Monitor and report competitive activity monthly.
• Ability and desire to work individually and as part of a team.
• Key personnel within the regional broker and distributor network.
• 3-5 years sales experience with a Consumer Packaged Goods Company,
Distributor or Broker Network.
• Ability and desire to travel extensively.
• Working knowledge and understanding of Nielsen/IRI syndicated data.
• Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and
• BA/BS Degree: Advanced degree preferred.
Sitting 60% Walking 35% Standing 5%
Near acuity (clarity of vision at 20 inches or less) Speaking-ordinary
Hearing-ordinary conversation Fingering-computer
Exposure to fluorescent lights
No extreme climate or climate variation