Knowing how to show why the company should hire you is simply to succeeding in an interview.
Furthermore, preparing to answer this question creates a framework to help you prepare to interview for any job. This question challenges you to think about your qualifications as they offer value to the hiring company.
You don’t know anything about the other candidates. The things that you do know are the facts of your qualifications: that is, the things that make you the person the company wants to hire.
Furthermore, you not only want to show that you have the experience and education for the job. You want to show that you have a record of accomplishments that add value to the hiring company.
The Sales Pitch
Prepare a short pitch on the job, your successes and qualifications, and your desire for the job.
- State the objective of the job.
- State a list of successful things you have done to achieve and exceed these types of objectives.
- State that the reason that you are interviewing for the job is that you enjoy performing the type of tasks the job requires.
- Furthermore, state why you want to work for this company.
- State that the person the company hires will be lucky to get the job. Then say that you hope that the company hires you.
Rehearse Your Answer
Before you go to an interview, rehearse your pitch on how your experience shows that you can perform successfully. Give your presentation in front of a mirror. If possible, give your presentation in front of other people. performed the same job. Say that they should hire the most qualified person for the job.
In conclusion, prepare for the question, Why should we hire you? This type of question challenges you to think about your qualifications. In your preparation, you can practice giving answers that show that you are an outstanding applicant for the job. Answering the question with a positive, enthusiastic statement about how much you want the job will help seal your opportunity in getting a job offer.